Chloe + Isabel - Great company with great employees - very empowering and very familial feeling! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Chloe + Isabel

"Great company with great employees - very empowering and very familial feeling!"

Current Freelancer - Merchandiser, Business Owner in Corpus Christi, TX
Current Freelancer - Merchandiser, Business Owner in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel (Less than a year)

Pros

You instantly are made to feel like you belong in this company. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. Everyone is very helpful, from the corporate people to your fellow merchandisers, etc., on facebook, other social media websites, on the phone, via email, text whatever. Their mission to empower women is very much on target. I love being a part of the organization.

Cons

You do have to sell a great deal to make a lot. But with most jobs, hard work is what it takes, so it's really a no brainer.

Advice to Management

None. It's honestly great like it is.

Other Employee Reviews for Chloe + Isabel

"Great opportunity to learn what it takes to have your own direct sales business"

Current Freelancer - Merchandiser Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Freelancer - Merchandiser Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel (Less than a year)

Pros

The quality product combined with training and support give you the chance to succeed while learning what skills you need, or need to develop to successfully run your own direct sales business. There is definitely opportunity to grow with the company and if you love jewelry, social media or both, you'll absolutely learn about both quickly.

Cons

The company is still young so it is still developing and learning best practices.

Advice to Management

Continue to solicit feedback from merchandisers and make changes when necessary.

"Being successful at C+I is not only possible but EASY with the support of Merchandiser Community and the Sales Managers"

Current Freelancer - Merchandiser in Tulsa, OK
    Current Freelancer - Merchandiser in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel (Less than a year)

Pros

C+I offers a fun and positive work environment with the quick turn around technical and sales support. Everyone....EVERYONE wants you to succeed. Merchandisers help each other out along with upper management. With the assortment of different social medias, and the quality jewelry, it is easy to make my sales goals. It is modern day shopping at it's best.

Cons

There was an unfortunate batch of damaged jewelry that somehow was distributed to my clients along with the good jewelry so I had to do quite a bit of returns. Personally, I am not a fan of being paid on the credit card but i think that is the way many businesses are headed.

Advice to Management

Turnaround time on damaged jewelry is way too slow. When it was for a possible future host for a C+I show, they expedited the shipping but I believe every customer is a potential Pop up Shop host, so there needs to be a more expedient avenue for exchanging damaged jewelry.