Choice Hotels - Good Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Choice Hotels full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great time off, good benefits.

Cons

Increasing amount of budget cuts on a lot of the fringe benefits could be a bad sign for future outlooks. Slow to adjust to market value for employees. Multiple employee surveys have indicated people are not happy and would leave for same pay at another company, nothing has seemed to improve that.

Advice to Management

Focus on what makes employees want to stay. Cultivate and compensate the employees, the excuse of HR going through turmoil only lasts so long before people start jumping ship (and they have been in case you have not noticed).

Choice Hotels2018-12-27

"Amazing Opportunities Ahead!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Choice Hotels full-time

Pros

Evolving company with countless opportunities to innovate, with an IT leader preaching for innovative changes. I really enjoy my days working with lots of different personalities. Keep it up!!

Cons

IT leadership has been getting bad press for wanting to innovate and evolve the company. There are pockets of individuals resisting, instead of embracing change or offering better alternatives.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting from within and hiring bright talented individuals.

Choice Hotels2019-03-15

Choice Hotels Response

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback on our innovative environment at our Phoenix technology center as Being Bold is a core value at Choice. We will continue to promote from within – and if you know any bright individuals, friendly reminder to take advantage ...

"not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Guest Service Representative

I worked at Choice Hotels full-time

Pros

money was good, change happened frequently

Cons

change happened frequently, managers never compliment but are quick to write up

Choice Hotels2019-08-27

Discover more reviews about Choice Hotels.