Choice Hotels - Could be better | Glassdoor

"Could be better"

Current Employee - Front Office Manager in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Choice Hotels full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management will work with you if you have blockages in your life. Friendly environment.

Cons

Total chaos from ownership down to Management. No one trained for overnight shifts except for 1 person. After Auditors were fired left 1 person working overnights for a full week with no relief. Felt like a slave that was not allowed to say no EVER!

Advice to Management

Make better executive decisions and think about the people you will be affecting before making the decision. The people that work under you are not your slaves.

Choice Hotels2019-01-21

"Amazing Opportunities Ahead!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Choice Hotels full-time

Pros

Evolving company with countless opportunities to innovate, with an IT leader preaching for innovative changes. I really enjoy my days working with lots of different personalities. Keep it up!!

Cons

IT leadership has been getting bad press for wanting to innovate and evolve the company. There are pockets of individuals resisting, instead of embracing change or offering better alternatives.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting from within and hiring bright talented individuals.

Choice Hotels2019-03-15

Choice Hotels Response

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback on our innovative environment at our Phoenix technology center as Being Bold is a core value at Choice. We will continue to promote from within – and if you know any bright individuals, friendly reminder to take advantage ...

"not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Guest Service Representative

I worked at Choice Hotels full-time

Pros

money was good, change happened frequently

Cons

change happened frequently, managers never compliment but are quick to write up

Choice Hotels2019-08-27

Discover more reviews about Choice Hotels.