Choice Hotels - Good Place | Glassdoor
  1. "Good Place"

Former Employee - Front Desk/Night Auditor

I worked at Choice Hotels full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good, stable company. Working the front desk is a wonderful way to meet people from all over the world, and to gain experience dealing with all sorts of problems and attitudes. If you are a good worker, management stands behind you.

Cons

Work shifts can be difficult if you prefer working "normal hours". The graveyard shift is great if you prefer quiet, but not if you really want to interact with people. The salaries are not great, and there were no benefits offered when I worked there.

Choice Hotels2015-12-11

"Amazing Opportunities Ahead!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Choice Hotels full-time

Pros

Evolving company with countless opportunities to innovate, with an IT leader preaching for innovative changes. I really enjoy my days working with lots of different personalities. Keep it up!!

Cons

IT leadership has been getting bad press for wanting to innovate and evolve the company. There are pockets of individuals resisting, instead of embracing change or offering better alternatives.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting from within and hiring bright talented individuals.

Choice Hotels2019-03-15

Choice Hotels Response

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback on our innovative environment at our Phoenix technology center as Being Bold is a core value at Choice. We will continue to promote from within – and if you know any bright individuals, friendly reminder to take advantage ...

"not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Guest Service Representative

I worked at Choice Hotels full-time

Pros

money was good, change happened frequently

Cons

change happened frequently, managers never compliment but are quick to write up

Choice Hotels2019-08-27

Discover more reviews about Choice Hotels.