Choice Marketing Concepts - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL

I worked at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Was a wonderful environment to work in. The people here are supportive and very good teachers. I learned a lot in a short time and feel I grew tremendously as a professional.

Cons

Hours are very long. If you are not willing to work hard and for long hours, I would not recommend this job to you.

Other Employee Reviews for Choice Marketing Concepts

"Account manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are really good at teaching you on how to perfect your lying skills

Cons

Being able to wake up in the morning and knowing that you are about to screw people out of their money

Advice to Management

You can develop a real business, with real values.
    The product you sell is very good, then why lie to the potential custoners, so that the can buy more than what they really need. Shame on you.

Choice Marketing Concepts Response

Jun 21, 2016 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback however our company prides itself on our honest and integrity, and at no time condones the practice of deceit towards customers. Perhaps that is why you are no longer with... More

"Current account executive at Choice"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

When I came into the job I had past sales experience so it was no surprise how they did things there. Although, when I came in for my first and second round interviews I was introduced with positivity/loyalty/honesty/and energy.
    I mention these things because it was what I was missing in my last sales job. We like to help each other out (which is not heard of at other sales companies) and see each other succeed. One of the best parts about Choice is you get to control your own progression (which I love) because in past jobs I feel my hard work was not rewarded with advancement. I've moved up the rankings a bit in the last 2-3 months I've been here and I've watched the office grow tremendously since I got there. It seems We have figured out how to recruit those who want to win, which was the issue in the past. If your a real salesman and want to take your skills to a place you can grow and eventually have your own sales office, choice is the obvious answer for me.

Cons

Sales is tough, only 5% of the population can handle direct marketing and I've seen many succeed but also some not succeed. I'd say the con to this job is that you can't sit back and relax. Technically (and for me) that is a great thing, because I am pushed to my limits everyday and it shows. For many it is a very hard thing to talk to potential customers and turn that into a great relationship and ultimately a sale, so those people don't make it in this business, and that hurts recruiting for Choice. This comes with any sales job though and choice has the right people to help get you through that hump of direct sales.

Advice to Management

My advice is keep doing what your doing. Recruitment has been solid throughout my time there and I've made not only good work relationships but a few very good friends along the way. Keep doing what your doing and we will see many account executives (including me) with their own sales office.