Choice Marketing Concepts - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL

I worked at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Was a wonderful environment to work in. The people here are supportive and very good teachers. I learned a lot in a short time and feel I grew tremendously as a professional.

Cons

Hours are very long. If you are not willing to work hard and for long hours, I would not recommend this job to you.

Other Employee Reviews for Choice Marketing Concepts

"DOOR TO DOOR SALES"

Pros

Fun, energetic team. The coaching and training is thorough. There's opportunity for growth. All of management is very nice. Good experience for your resume if you haven't had a real job yet.

Cons

It's door to door, 100% commission sales. If you don't meet the minimums, you don't get paid. Also, there are daily quotas you have to meet. Hours are long and you are out to fend for yourself once you are assigned a territory. If you are cool with following a script all day and sales pitches, them this could be your cup of tea. There are a LOT of companies like this popping up around the area, don't be fooled.

Advice to Management

Clarify from the get-go that this is 100% commission door to door sales instead of dancing around it.

Choice Marketing Concepts Response

Jul 11, 2016 – Human Resources

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company! However, as is covered with every applicant we do not do door to door residential sales. Our firm works with Staples and their sister company... More

"Account manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are really good at teaching you on how to perfect your lying skills

Cons

Being able to wake up in the morning and knowing that you are about to screw people out of their money

Advice to Management

You can develop a real business, with real values.
    The product you sell is very good, then why lie to the potential custoners, so that the can buy more than what they really need. Shame on you.

Choice Marketing Concepts Response

Jun 21, 2016 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback however our company prides itself on our honest and integrity, and at no time condones the practice of deceit towards customers. Perhaps that is why you are no longer with... More