Ciber - Not bad for consulting work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ciber

"Not bad for consulting work"

Current Employee - Consultant in Bloomington, IL
Current Employee - Consultant in Bloomington, IL

Pros

Pay you on time, benefits are okay, they are flexible to put you in full-time optional benefit plan. The new organiztion structure hopefully improves with time.

Cons

Probably there are better companies out there to work for if you have got an option. There is no bonus pay whatsoever for past few years.

Advice to Management

I don't blame the management. I guess it is just the nature of IT services companies in general. Once market improves I would like to see their moves.

Other Employee Reviews for Ciber

"Started off good bud in the end I realized the company was worthless"

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Denver, CO

Pros

Decent benefits, ESSP and PTO

Cons

No growth prospects. Incompetent middle management. No vision. CES division rife with favoritism.
    Incompetent middle amnagement still there but good consultant's are all gone.

Advice to Management

Change the middle management not the conultants. Re-evaluate the skillset of the middle management.

"They forget you even exist"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

I have worked through Ciber for several years and have always received great reviews from my clients. Ciber was never great at communications back to the consultants but since they have gone through a total re-org of the business it is worse. No one knows who does what and they completely forget you even exist. I will be looking at other consulting firms for my next contract. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN ONCE YOU START AT CLIENT.

Cons

Benefits are good. Salary is Fair to Good.

Advice to Management

Recognize not only your FT internal employees (which I doubt you do) but you really need to treat your consultants who continually perform, much better. Who respresent Ciber to the clients with a high standard of performance and professionalism.

Better rates the longer you are working with Ciber, recognition of a job well done (which never happens) Oh and it would be nice if someone would reach out to me. I have worked at my client for close to a year and I have yet to have one manager or anyone even speak to me.