Cigna - Full of opportunities | Glassdoor

"Full of opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Cigna full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

If you build and use your network and resources, there are so many opportunities and career paths. Culture is awesome and the prople are great. Company lives and breathes its mission and promise to our customers.

Cons

Very large company and fast paced environment. If you do not embrace change and do not stand behind the mission, may not be a fit for you.

Advice to Management

This is the best leadership team in the industry

Other Employee Reviews for Cigna

"Poor management but a decent salary."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I worked at Cigna full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent salary, friendly coworkers who were willing to answer questions when I could not get information from management.

Cons

Lack of communications from management. Poor work/life balance. Management thought that because they didn't have a life, I needed to not have one too.

Advice to Management

Come out of your offices on occasion to interact with the employees who work for you. Just because you work every night plus on the weekend doesn't mean that we all have to give up time with our families to work along with you.

2. "Great place to work (culturally)"

Current Employee - Infrastructure Engineering & Architecture Manager in Bloomfield, CT

I have been working at Cigna full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of vacation time, corporate focus on work life balance

Cons

Lower salary, horrible health benefits, poor communication at a Director level, messy review/compensation structure.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and show then they have been heard. Boost moral with better health benefits instead of an annual cookout that most err employees can't attend (due to work schedules), do more to retain talent.