Cintas - Good career path and earning potential for young professionals. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

"Good career path and earning potential for young professionals."

Current Employee - Market Manager in Richmond, CA
Current Employee - Market Manager in Richmond, CA

Pros

Great opportunity to earn what you work for in professional positions. (Big bell curve, but performance = big $$) Sales careers pay much better than competitors, and other business services companies. Great career path for sales professionals.

Cons

New organizational chart created sales/operations silos. Lack of communication between the two is hurting ability to adapt in changing market climate. Horrible, outdated operating systems to manage businesses. Too much manual reporting. Information is constantly repackaged 100 different ways. (Inefficient)

Advice to Management

Get rid of the silos. Ops and Sales teams need to report back to the same person at the market level. The right hand is not talking to the left hand, and it’s going to have negative long term effects.
Or – get the scorecards realigned to stop the unproductive end fighting and turf wars.

Other Employee Reviews for Cintas

"Sign customers up and deal with the problems later."

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in West Palm Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in West Palm Beach, FL

Pros

Good Benefits, and compensation package.

Cons

Awful operations, complain about the budget and now how customers are being taken care of. Sales are expected to sell with lack of inventory. Have to sign 5 year contract.

Advice to Management

Care more about customers and not budgets and maybe the budget will fix itself.

2. "Small company feeling, corporate backing."

Current Employee - Service Representative in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Service Representative in Raleigh, NC

Pros

The best reason to work for Cintas Document is the atmosphere of a smaller company with the backing of a corporation. Every day my immediate supervisor give constructive feedback to help me succeed. They are always available, knowledgeable, and eager to keep their employees happy. In fact, keeping their employees happy is their goal. Every review I do is centered around the mantra of keeping their employees happy.

Cons

A downside is also the atmosphere of a smaller company. If you aren't the type that craves constant contact with your boss than Cintas Document is not for you. I find it o.k. but at times it can feel like overkill. I wonder, at times, why he's in my business... but I guess that's his job....

Advice to Management

Be consistent so we can help you out.