Cintas - Amazing management, team, and pay! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

"Amazing management, team, and pay!"

Current Employee - First Aid & Safety Service Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Cintas full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Managers CARE about your success because it reflects their success.

Cons

When routes get too big, they cut the routes down to create a new route. This directly affects your pay because if your route is the one that is too big you lose more customers than other routes and sort of "start over" with a smaller territory, making less commission. You then start building it again over the years until they cut it down again. Cycle continues.

Advice to Management

Hire management from within- hire managers who have been a service sales rep in first aid & safety division for at least a year. Dont hire outside people; it takes too long for them to figure out how we do our jobs. Some never get it.

Other Employee Reviews for Cintas

1. "Very good company overall with a few miniscule problems."

Current Employee - Scholar
    Current Employee - Scholar

I have been working at Cintas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best reason to work here is the people that you work with. Cintas will only hire people that fall into their corporate culture and that makes it a good place to work.

Cons

I believe the front line partners are a little underpaid for the amount of work and hours they do. However, management is good about doing Partner Appreciation events and making the work environment a good one.

Advice to Management

I would compensate the people that are doing your day-to-day operations more. They are the real reason for the company's successes and work very hard.

"A little sour"

I worked at Cintas full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The culture is very good. There is never a lack of training, (sometimes too much), but overall it is beneficial to the division. There was never a lack of opportunity to advance (as long as you are willing to relocate).

Cons

You have to be careful what you say and to whom. You have to know who your friends are. When it comes to partner engagement, it's a laughing matter. If you are on the corporate side, which I was, there is zero partner engagement.

Advice to Management

The location management is great, it's the corporate management that needs to practice what they preach.