Circadence - Great mix of technology with room to grow and learn | Glassdoor

"Great mix of technology with room to grow and learn"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer

I have been working at Circadence full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great mix of different technologies with a lot of cutting edge new tech. Gives the ability to learn and grow. My skillset has grown quite a bit working here

Cons

Very busy work with a lot of deadlines. Need to be dedicated to the cause because work hours tend to get long when a deadline is near

Advice to Management

Very welcoming and caring staff. When I've had special needs due to family complications they were understanding and worked with me on that

Circadence2019-03-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great in Theory"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

I worked at Circadence full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Flexible work schedule -Remote work -Cool products

Cons

-All employees are remote except C-suite and their support staff. This made communication incredibly disjointed. Seemed like every team was isolated (on purpose?) and nobody knew what anyone else was working on. - No career growth opportunities or training available. - Inexperienced management led to change of priorities every couple of months that required teams to drop everything they had been working on to meet... short deadlines.

Advice to Management

Quit chasing the shiny new customer and focus on quality development of the products to support long-term customer fulfillment.

Circadence2019-08-27

"Executive Leadership Needs Complete Change"

Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Circadence full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great commute and direct manager made my hours flexible - Office and remote employees are very pleasant to work with. I see myself keeping in touch with them in the future - Gain experience working in a company where very few resources are available, teams are unstable, and policies and procedures regarding professional development are inconsistent across managers/teams

Cons

- Executive leadership needs to change. Impression from many others is that their mission is to sell the company as soon as possible. They do not care about the individuals in this company. Decisions are made that affect entire divisions, including change of managers (and these decisions are made with several employees not knowing who their future manager will be -- shouldn't that be made beforehand?) - Leadership... is not inspiring and defensive; strategies are inconsistent - No clear direction of how to get promoted; lack of career development benefits; inconsistent annual review systems - Medical benefits have become more expensive, especially for spouse - Incoming work seems to only exist because of insider relationships with current contracts, with less weight applied to the quality of work delivered - This is definitely not a data-driven software company. Decisions are not being made based on the factual usage of features developed.

Advice to Management

Become better leaders. ALL executives should aspire to become inspirational and drive enthusiasm for the company's mission. Care more about data and leverage that to drive your products forward.

Circadence2019-08-28

Discover more reviews about Circadence.