Cisive - Sweatshop | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Sweatshop"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Pros

The paycheck arrives every two weeks

Cons

Miserable working conditions in Spring Lake NC location

Other Employee Reviews for Cisive

"It's a job"

Current Employee - Research Associate
    Current Employee - Research Associate

Pros

Paycheck arrives every two weeks. Set hours. No weekends. Some supervisors are more willing to help and answer questions than others.

Cons

In general, very repetitive and the job becomes extremely boring. Job is production based and seems to have a quantity over quality of work mentality which promotes a self interest work environment rather than a team. Job security is non existent with threatening emails regarding production the norm. Extremely high turnover rate. Training is minimal with expectations at a maximum.

Advice to Management

Value quality over quantity. It will set you apart from competitors. Simplify the design and display of specifications to make them more user friendly thereby increasing productivity.

"It pays the bills if you get there on time and keep to yourself."

Current Employee - Caller in Spring Lake, NC
    Current Employee - Caller in Spring Lake, NC

I have been working at Cisive full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly environment, very positive start, many employees band together like family.

Cons

The point system. Don't get me started on it- If your child is sick, if you are sick- Doctors note, emergency room- they don't care, you get a point if you call out. 7 points, you are fired. I personally don't have a problem with points, but I've seen some good people go over the point system.

Advice to Management

Reevaluate the point system, if they spend the money on going to the doctors or ER, there really must be something wrong- don't punish people for not coming in and making the rest of us sick.

Cisive Response

Oct 31, 2017 – PR

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We strive to create a work environment that is enjoyable, rewards great work and allows employees to use their time off at their convenience. Given... More