Citco - Review | Glassdoor

"Review"

Current Employee - V P in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Citco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good atmosphere Collaborative team efforts Good technology Good benefits Good team environment

Cons

Long working hours Salary constraint work life balance team building activities Stress management

Citco2019-07-29

Citco Response

July 29, 2019VP Human Resources

Really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience working at Citco. We hope that employees will take advantage of our Optional Hours Policy during our non-busy periods to help balance the busy periods. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We love receiving feedback.

Continue reading
  1. "Senior Accountant"

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Citco full-time for more than a year

Pros

While working full time, Citco accommodated my needs as a full time student in the MBA program. They supported my goals to further my education while staying on track with my career. Busy seasons can be time consuming but Citco makes sure they take care of their employees throughout that time in various ways such as dinners, networking activities in the off-season, and many other great benefits. They reward your hard work which I haven’t seen with previous employers. Great company to work for!!

Cons

I don’t have any cons.

Citco2020-03-18

Citco Response

March 27, 2020HR

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are pleased that you have been able to successfully find a work life balance that has allowed you to grow both professionally and personally! Thank you for your feedback!

Continue reading
  2. "Temporary employment"

Former Contractor - Summer Financial Analyst in Malvern, PA

I worked at Citco for less than a year

Pros

Relax and friendly working environment

Cons

I can't think of anything

Citco2020-03-26

Discover more reviews about Citco.