Citizant - Used to be good. | Glassdoor

"Used to be good."

I have been working at Citizant full-time

Pros

Benefits used to be good when the President was in charge. She used to actually take pride in that. Now all of a sudden they've been cut 40% over the past few years now.

Cons

Don't listen to feedback given by employees. It's the main reason projects are in the current bad state. Don't seem to care about retaining top talent. Unqualified folks are the highest paid on the team. HR person not as responsive as the previous HR Manager. The previous HR person used to respond within 24 hours. The new one can take up to a week.

Advice to Management

Compensate the workers picking up the slack of unqualified team members.

Other Employee Reviews for Citizant

1. "Best job ever!!!"

Former Employee - Master Scheduler in Falls Church, VA
    Former Employee - Master Scheduler in Falls Church, VA

I worked at Citizant full-time

Pros

Great Team, calm and confident atmosphere. Everyone supported one another to deliver the best product for our customer USDOJ.

Cons

New product implementation was lacking the appropriate training for new users.

2. "Credential specialist"

Current Employee - Credential Specialist
    Current Employee - Credential Specialist

I have been working at Citizant full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Virtual co-workers are great support.

Cons

This is the worst Company ever. Most of the other reviews are from the Corporate office boosting their reviews on the glass door. You can tell that they work in the Corporate office and you may be okay if you do but I hear that is not much better. However the rest of the staff out in the field is treated terrible. When I tell you we feel like a second class citizen that is how we feel every day that we come to work.
    This job is a very busy chaotic at times with no management support. If we have a problem or concern Corporate just blows us off.
    This Company has no integrity you can't trust a word they say. I was hoping to work for a good Company, but man you can't trust this Company about anything. If they won a billion dollar contract they would just line the Corporate managements pockets while the hard workers in the field get cents on the dollar at best. The lowest paid employees of Company are neither reimbursed for travel nor reimbursed for our own cell phones that we have to us for their business. I am sure corporate executives have their company paid cell phones.
    And when I tell you about the pay the whole team is financially struggling to stay above water. The Company does supply some health insurance which is expensive on the little pay check we earn. Did I mention the health insurance is cheaper for those who work in the Corporate office because of the location? Do you think our raise could be more than cents on a dollar to help pay higher insurance?
     There is no glass door here. Please if you are even considering a position with this Company don’t walk, away run away. Never have we ever received a bonus but that’s only for Corporate. I do believe the COE knows what is going on here but turns a blind eye to it. Some things even seem unethical with this Company that is why this Company has such a high turnover rate.

We are real human beings trying to make a living treat us like one. Why does my Point of contact appreciate me more than my own company? I work at a lot government locations and when I say who I work for they say I’m sorry and feel bad for us. We make a lot of money for YOUR Company share with others besides the corporate gurus, the clique.

Advice to Management

Don't bid on contract... please hoping another company treats us better.