Citizens Bank - Super regional bank with potential | Glassdoor
  1. "Super regional bank with potential"

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Citizens Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule and work environment Pay is as expected, based on state, job and band (not the same as larger banks)

Cons

Ability to advance or have other opportunities may be limited by location

Citizens Bank2019-11-03
  1. "So happy with my choice!"

Current Employee - Vice President, Senior Business Support Manager II in East Providence Center, RI

I have been working at Citizens Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

After a long and arduous job search, I received offers from three companies in one week. Choosing Citizens was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my career. Solid growth opportunity, strong leadership, kindhearted colleagues who live the credo, great benefits... just a few of the positives. If you’re talented and hungry, come work here!

Cons

Internal technology has some catching up to do.

Advice to Management

Internal technology has some catching up to do. Also, investing in face-to-face wellness initiatives vs. all digital would increase participation.

Citizens Bank2020-01-14
  2. "Loved it"

Current Intern - Agile Coaching in Johnston, RI

I have been working at Citizens Bank for less than a year

Pros

I have personally loved my stay at Citizens. I learned so much in such a short amount of time. If I really applied myself I could learn something every single day. Many of the people are super passionate about their jobs and depending on where you work, you more or less had the freedom to be a good employee.

Cons

I don't like that a majority of the jobs here are contracts. It was hard to see a lot of talent with good relationships with their bosses have to go because of end of year budget cuts. Meetings often ran to the minute and beyond, and the "no assigned seats" policy for most employees was also a con most of the time. Teams should be colocated.

Citizens Bank2020-01-14

Discover more reviews about Citizens Bank.