Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Human Resources is the worst... a lot of management don't even have degrees for their positions.

Sep 18, 2013 -  in Warwick, RI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great PTO time given at once. Lunch time great.

Cons

Don't get ill or sick Hr has a strict "yearly" call in or leave early policy I had worked there for 6 years got sick out a lot and got fired.. they said I should got on FMLA ? really nice employer.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Banker

Apr 30, 2021 - Citizens Banker in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours good pay for workers

Cons

Bad management needs more structure

Be the first to find this review helpful

Citizens Response

Project Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! Your feedback is so important in helping us evaluate if we're meeting the needs of our colleagues. In fact, we'd love it if you would consider calling our HR Service Center at 1-866-472-8234 or our anonymous alert line Right Call at 1-877-495-4727 to share your feedback about your experience.

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Burnout

May 12, 2021 - Mortgage Specialist in Glen Allen, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, Time off, Health insurance etc.

Cons

You will burn out quickly. Management lacks. The support needed for you to flourish and do your job properly is not there. Representatives will bring things to the attention of management that negatively impact customers and it is ignored, thus leaving the reps in a bind where the customers are extremely upset and take out their frustration with the bank on the reps. This is not a good look on the company in how they treat their employees or even their customers. You would be constantly running interference for this bank. The departments do not interact with each other nor do they provide pertinent information needed to assist customers properly. The systems are antiquated and barely work. The turn over rate is the highest I’ve ever seen in a call center. They are constantly hiring and it is definitely not due to increase in portfolio. People are quitting or moving to different departments to escape.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Citizens Response

Project Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This is certainly not the type of culture that we support, and we take this type of allegation very seriously. Please consider contacting the HR Service Center at 1-866-472-8234 or call us anonymously via Right Call at 1-877-495-4727 to share more information about what you experienced so that we can look into and address as appropriate.

Discover more reviews about Citizens.