Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Opportunity to return to previous position

Apr 23, 2021 - Appraisal Analyst III - 211786 Position in Glen Allen, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership quality, in this company, is unusual in my experience. Company focused, for the good of all, however, inspire a family-like culture.

Cons

Lack of flexibility for start and end times per day. Everyone starts at eight and ends at five. This lack of flexibility leads to mass incoming and outgoing for job site. A perpetual traffic jam in parking lot and elevator usage.

Project Manager

Thank you for your thorough analysis and for the high mark! We know that providing flexibility is so important today and have worked diligently to accommodate the work/life needs of every colleague. We wish you continued career success!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Strong Company

May 28, 2021 - Business Relationship Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

innovative, decent benefits, growing company

Cons

puts tech investments and stock reporting over all else

Citizens Response

We appreciate your great rating and valuable feedback! We can assure you that we are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and doing all we can to ensure that colleagues from every race and ethnicity have the chance to grow, lead, and succeed. That's why we would love it if you could consider contacting our HR Service Center at 1-866-472-8234 or calling us anonymously via Right Call at 1-877-495-4727 so we can learn more about your experiences.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good pay, benefits but micromanagement is ridiculous.

Jul 24, 2021 - Senior Banker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many branch locations, so it's quite easy to switch branches if there's an opening. Good pay, benefits, nice PTO and bank holidays.

Cons

While I was there they switched all bankers to Universal Bankers which meant you became a teller as well as doing your current job, making it extremely hard to focus on tasks at hand and customers. Everyone was on a teller schedule throughout the day and if it got busy you assisted, causing everyone to constantly run back and forth. They also implemented a customer form that you had to check off every step of your interaction right in front of the customer!!!! It made you look to them that you didn't know what you were doing. Then you had to show the branch manager for them to review it.

Citizens Response

Thank you for your five years of service to Citizens! We're always looking for ways to improve the service we provide to our customers and the support we give to our colleagues so your feedback is extremely helpful and valuable. We wish you much success in your career!

Discover more reviews about Citizens.