Citrix - I wish I can work here and like this forever! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Citrix

"I wish I can work here and like this forever!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Citrix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, good compensation (salary & benefits), very very good work-life balance (e.g., possibility of working from home, at least for me!), great attention and commitment to Open Source, which for me is something *really* fundamental, attracting real smart and nice people, good managers, effective and all but distressing micro-managing and good growth opportunities.

Cons

The ones of big companies, I guess, like corporate events where you have to build towers out of noodles and marshmallow, compliance training of various kind, a little bit of internal bureaucracy... But all is well bearable, and well balanced by the pros.

Other Employee Reviews for Citrix

1. "We live work-anywhere, great vision, people are good to work with"

I have been working at Citrix full-time

Pros

Highly flexible work arrangements, great vision from the CEO, good values of humility and always learning, people are open, nice and helpful.

Cons

Offices are mixed bag of uninspired design, bad food, its good that you don't have to come in often because the facilities and food make you glad that you can work anywhere. It can be too command and control, ie we are doing it this way because VP so-and-so likes it that way.

Advice to Management

Less talk, more experimentation, listen to the grass-roots.

2. "Citrix is a great company to work for. People, compensation, benefits are the best I have had in my professional career."

I have been working at Citrix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People, compensation, benefits, work culture. Flexible work arrangements such as work from home.

Cons

Very little to say in this area. The only thing that I can say is that the company is groing aggressively and with quick growth comes a lot of changes. This can also be a plus in many cases.