Citrix - Great company but still finding its identity and that can cause a lot of pain for employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Citrix

"Great company but still finding its identity and that can cause a lot of pain for employees"

Former Employee - Technical Writing Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Former Employee - Technical Writing Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Citrix full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great benefits and HR support. Some teams have a good level of autonomy. Corporate communications have greatly improved.

Cons

Reorganizations to the nth degree, often leaving employees fearful and protective of their jobs and knowledge. In some divisions, employees do not feel safe saying what's on their mind in case they are labeled "negative."

Advice to Management

Back up what you say with actions. Each SVP should do a thorough review of what every team under them is doing each year because in many cases, they don't know who's working for them and the value they bring to the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Citrix

1. "I really enjoy working for Citrix"

Current Employee - Marketing Content Coordinator in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing Content Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Citrix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible workstyles
    Wonderful management
    Collaborative team effort
    Management willing to listen to ideas
    Innovative product

My team is great and I love working with them. Management has been nothing but wonderful, for which I am very thankful. We have a great team and it is a pleasure to work with them. I work remotely, mostly always away from the team, but I still feel connected and don't miss out on much.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to share.

"Business Analyst"

I have been working at Citrix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work-shifting, work anywhere concept. Collaboration with external and internal customers. High synergy with engineering and business to drive results with improve processes

Cons

Tribal cultural leadership which could be an obstacle if you are unsure of what you want and where you want to go. The culture works toward achieving common goals and everyone understands their role and contribution to reach the goal. If you are not willing to pitch in it could be daunting.