Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Culture defines everything at Citrix.

Mar 5, 2014 - Senior Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, and good values define who we are as a company. There is an ongoing commitment to improve the customer journey and ensure our product strategy is well defined.

Cons

Saas and Enterprise should continue to focus on alignment and prioritization across of all product groups.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0

Best place to work

Oct 18, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Citrix sees your growth potential. I started at Citrix as in intern, was hired full time after graduating from a university, and then in less than 3 years was promoted to Senior! I always had managers who trusted me, regardless of my age, tenure, prior experience, I have always been treated equally here. I work hard, and constantly get affirmation that the work I do is valued. Best place to work by far, I wake up each weekday morning excited to login to work.

Cons

This company is amazing, no cons at all! JOIN, you will love working here, just like I do.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0

Mixed Feelings

Oct 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great customer base. New Chief Customer Officer is a high caliber executive. Some of our products are top notch.

Cons

Chief Marketing Officer has little idea what he’s doing (and is somehow a strategy officer) and COO can be a determinant to our customer relationships. From LinkedIn you can tell they just hired them because they were from SAP and our chairman of the board (now interim CEO) was there too. Wish we had some executive leadership with talent and passion. M&A track record is horrendous spending a lot of money buying companies that make little strategic sense, yet we make minimal investments in making our existing products to be excellent. As a result some of our long time products are falling behind because we spend on the wrong things and our stock price has suffered. Other companies are making intelligent acquisitions, such as when F5 acquired nginx and VMWare acquired Avi - if we had done either we’d be crushing it! Instead we are doing OEM partnerships for point solutions. We could be doing so much more if we had real leadership.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Citrix.