KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best place to work

Oct 18, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Citrix sees your growth potential. I started at Citrix as in intern, was hired full time after graduating from a university, and then in less than 3 years was promoted to Senior! I always had managers who trusted me, regardless of my age, tenure, prior experience, I have always been treated equally here. I work hard, and constantly get affirmation that the work I do is valued. Best place to work by far, I wake up each weekday morning excited to login to work.

Cons

This company is amazing, no cons at all! JOIN, you will love working here, just like I do.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good Company with values

Oct 27, 2021 - Senior Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Good benefits (Medical, 401K etc) Good culture

Cons

Some times some external factors impact the company

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

It was great until it wasn't

Jan 20, 2022 - Senior Program Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing manager and team. I couldn't have been happier. Inclusivity, culture were both at the top of any company I have worked for. Benefits are top notch. They believe(d) in life/work balance. Our team worked in a highly collaborative style with communication being key for members who were geographically dispersed.

Cons

They don't listen to their customers. We have a lot of research on products with poor UI/UX and they did nothing but yet laid off 18% of the workforce due to profit loss in Q3, Q4 2021. Had they listened to the client and kept the previous CEO I would still have a job.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Citrix.