Civic Financial Services - Civic is an extraordinary company | Glassdoor
  1. "Civic is an extraordinary company"

Current Employee - Manager in Redondo Beach, CA

I have been working at Civic Financial Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

The leadership is aligned and a well balanced mix of young and "seasoned". The company truly cares about the employees and takes great pains to preserve and expand upon the vibrant culture that has been built -- because it is very unique. It is a place people enjoy coming to work every day -- very positive, focused on values, acting with honor, being great partners, etc., while also very results oriented.... The team of people I work with care about each other, our customers and doing a really good job every day.

Cons

As with any young, fast-growing company, there are gaps in processes and communication. It's not perfect and sometimes mistakes are made. The good thing is that when these are identified, people work hard to find solutions, not find blame.

Advice to Management

Keep us on the right track!

Civic Financial Services2019-08-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Awesome Culture and Core Values"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Civic Financial Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team atmosphere. Everyone truly acts as a team and wants to succeed together. Company believes in their employees and their work life balance.

Cons

None at the present time

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Civic Financial Services2019-07-31
  2. "Fake reviews, chaotic co. Favoritism at its best"

I have been working at Civic Financial Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Snacks, goof off time, decent benefits, holidays.

Cons

Nepotism n millennials. Can’t fund large deals, Multi family program sucks. Lots of hires n turn overs. All employees r related or connected to each other and not by merit or experience. Come here if you want to slide by n get paycheck.

Advice to Management

Don’t care

Civic Financial Services2019-03-01

Civic Financial Services Response

March 5, 2019President/CEO

We appreciate your candid feedback and I can’t express how disappointed I am that you feel let down. Your comments are upsetting and taken very seriously, as we invest time, energy and resources to ensure this is the best work experience for you. We strive to ensure all employees ...

Discover more reviews about Civic Financial Services.