Clarabridge - I really wouldn’t want to be anywhere else! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge

"I really wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great People
Great Culture
World class Leadership
World Leading Technology

I have worked in many companies during my career and, strangely enough, with one exception, they have all had some connection with North America. The one thing I can say is always consistent : work ethic, above all else, is world class. However, that is not always something I can say about culture and people, the things that make a company a ‘Great place to work’.

I was attracted to Clarabridge from another highly successful SaaS company. That success was built on its people and culture. The result was an exciting, high octane, high growth environment that people wanted to be a part of. That company has continued to be successful, growing strongly, and continuing to win accolades for its culture – a great place to work.

You can imagine then, when I considered the opportunity to work for Clarabridge, people and culture was TOP of my list.

I wasn’t disappointed, and I’m not disappointed 18 months on. In fact quite the opposite, I thought the spirit within my last company could not be beaten, I was wrong. Oh! yes, there may be flaws, nothing is ever perfect. However, Clarabridge is very, very fortunate to have not only world beating technology and a world beating leadership team; above all else, it has the secret sauce that is the envy of all aspiring companies, it’s no secret: Great People, Great Culture.

Cons

Of course, every company has its flaws, no different at Clarabridge, it's just there's so much more good stuff going on.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, good people breed good culture.

Other Employee Reviews for Clarabridge

"Fantastic product and great company in a hot market space"

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong and continuously evolving product that is focused on meeting its customers needs. Leader in the CEM (Customer Experience Management) space. Fantastic customers.

Cons

Typical growing pains of a company that has expanded so quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to internal as well as external customers

"High growth, market leader, going through growing pains. Fantastic performance this year. Trying to figure the future"

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Commitment to employee education and training. New employee bootcamp. Relatively rapid promotions. Market leader in the rapidly growing customer experience space. Excellent customer relationships with its customers. Kick ass sales force. Highly committed services, technology, marketing functions key to company success. A company with a lot of passions (good and bad).

Cons

Management has not operated as a team recently. There appear to be conflicts regarding company direction (sell, grow) this past year that have leaked into the larger employee population and created a sense of confusion on company strategy. Internal company communication has also suffered as a result.

Advice to Management

Figure out who your keepers are. Bring them close. Get rid of the negative energy. Bring on new leaders who can complement the strong people you have and take the company to the next level. You have a fantastic company, people, and technology. You will succeed with decisive and forward leaning leadership. Act fast. It is not too late. Make this the great company it deserves to be.