Clarizen - My favorite employer to date | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clarizen

"My favorite employer to date"

Current Employee - Database Administrator in Hod HaSharon (Israel)
Current Employee - Database Administrator in Hod HaSharon (Israel)

I have been working at Clarizen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing personnel
Cutting edge technology
Bright-bright future
Family-like comradeship
Management treats employee's like partners

Cons

Quite long hours, hard to balance after-work life, but definitely possible if you work at it.

Other Employee Reviews for Clarizen

"Best place I've ever worked"

I have been working at Clarizen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

* Product - I see the positive changes our product makes for our Customers; it's a very rewarding feeling.
    * People - we have some of the best and brightest at Clarizen. I love coming into the office every day and working with smart, funny, and honest people who want to help customers and each other
    * Work life balance - I'm not micromanaged nor are my colleagues. I have a flexible schedule and when I'm on vacation, I'm actually on vacation!
    * Personal growth - I've learned a number of different technologies since joining
    * Positive company culture

Cons

* Relatively recent management changes leading to some turnover. It's never easy when people who you like leave. The silver lining is that the new direction is much more promising.
    * Commute

"No, not great."

Former Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Clarizen full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Office is nice but now sub-leasing half of it
    Lots of free beverages and snacks
    Only other "pro" is the view

Cons

The fact that I can only list the office, food and view as pros speaks volumes.

Management is, well it exists at Clarizen, but you wouldn't receive any benefit from it.

Messy, dysfunctional, no collaboration between departments to ensure seamless roll-outs of new products. Pricing is confusing and the Accounting Department along with senior management refuse to address systemic issues that affect the customer experience. It's embarrassing walking a customer through placing an order, not to mention having to explain the confusing and type-o ridden invoice a day later.

The word "morale" is not a word in management's vernacular. All are expected to act as if it's the best company to work for ever. A bad review on Glassdoor sends them into a tizzy.

So let me just say, do not work for Clarizen. Company's days are numbered and they sure won't divulge that in an interview.

Advice to Management

Better fix these issues before the money runs out. Or run out the clock, your choice.

Clarizen Response

Aug 14, 2017 – GM Americas

On the heels of our latest product release, which included the Clarizen Bot (integration to Slack), Slide Publisher, Financial Planning and additional innovations to our software I thought this would... More