1. COVID-19

"Best company in San Diego!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Classy full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people, the mission, our clients, the values including the DEI efforts, the response to COVID, best product in market (and getting even better recently with launch of Facebook integration), the virtual Collaborative was amazing. I started when the culture was at a low point and the company was at war with an investor JMI. Over the past twelve months I’ve seen a dramatic turnaround of not only the culture but overall business success. The future looks very bright and I’m excited to be part of the team!

Cons

Honestly not that much right now. The people team and leadership have done an incredible job managing through COVID. The culture has never been better since I’ve been here, and we’re all remote still. Maybe benefits could be slightly better but I’m nit picking.

Continue reading

Classy Response

Head of Talent

Thank you for the feedback. We are very happy to hear that you've found the work from home transition to be as seamless (as possible) and feel that the culture is thriving!

1. "Amazing culture, amazing company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Classy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Classy.org is truly one of a kind. The executive team is open and honest with us and is constantly moving us in a positive direction focused around our mission and core values. The culture they’ve created is unique and special. The employees care about each other and it truly is a one team one dream culture. The view from the office is gorgeous, overlooking Petco Park. Lots of company and team building events. Management truly wants the best for all of its employees and shows that in many ways. The software is the best on the market and Classy has brand recognition across the industry.

Cons

No matching 401k. Pay could be higher.

Continue reading

Classy Response

Head of Talent

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our employee centric approach and we're glad it is shinning through.

2. "Great place to work"

4.0
    Former Employee - Account Executive in San Diego, CA

I worked at Classy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very collaborative and data-driven sales culture.

Cons

Rapidly changing processes and leadership.

Discover more reviews about Classy.