Clean Energy Fuels - Intern | Glassdoor
  1. "Intern"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Clean Energy Fuels

Pros

Very solid and formal intern program, helps interns gain valuable experience that they can take with them to the next step.

Cons

The natural gas industry as a whole right now is in limbo.

Clean Energy Fuels2018-05-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Internship Review"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Clean Energy Fuels

Pros

Fantastic internship program. They put a lot of time and care into making the program beneficial with exposure to several parts of the company. Presentations to senior executives are an excellent practice to focus on public speaking and gain experience as a young professional.

Cons

Very few downsides, except that work can be slow and interns have fewer responsibilities.

Clean Energy Fuels2017-10-09

"Simply awful work environment/awful company"

Former Employee - Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Clean Energy Fuels full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice building/area for corporate office

Cons

Upper management has built a culture of taking credit for the work of the employees that report to them while finger pointing and blaming those same employees they have hired for their own shortcomings. Opens seats literally everywhere on both Clean Energy floors, everyone feels like they are walking on eggshells, employees openly discuss quitting and looking for other work. Such an absolutely miserable work environment that after time, begins to negatively effect your self esteem and self worth. The company is in severe debt and does not know how to make a profit. Stock price has plummeted over the years and has not recovered and there is good reason for that. Incompetent upper management without leadership abilities. Little to no support provided. My boss once walked onto our department floor after a leadership meeting and threatened our entire department, saying loudly that people are going to "lose their jobs" , while all the other departments heard in shock. Absolutely awful, life sucking work environment. Do NOT work here unless you have literally no other options. You can do better, I promise.

Clean Energy Fuels2020-01-15

Discover more reviews about Clean Energy Fuels.