Clear Channel Outdoor - Fun Place To Work But Low Pay Makes It Hard To Thrive | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clear Channel Outdoor

"Fun Place To Work But Low Pay Makes It Hard To Thrive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Clear Channel Outdoor part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone single person I work with, including management, is super friendly and eager to help if you have a question. If you want to learn, all you have to do is ask and they will teach you!

Cons

The low pay for the amount of work I do is not equal. I work very hard for management and I don't feel like I'm being compensated well for my time.

Advice to Management

Personally, the attitude I see at this place is really great. I feel like I'm able to walk in to any manager's office and chat about anything that concerns me. Having said that, much higher hourly wages and benefits for producers should be in place. We work hard to make the best radio we can for you, why not give us a good hourly wage? That's all I'm asking.

Other Employee Reviews for Clear Channel Outdoor

"Company is a joke..."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

I worked at Clear Channel Outdoor full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The friendships that were made with other co-workers was probably the only pro to the company. I would say being able to wear whatever you wanted, but that would be a con if you saw the way some of these people dressed.

Cons

Difficult management and no room for growth. No matter where you turn, or who you go to for help its like hitting a brick wall.

Advice to Management

Take some classes and brush up on your management skills. Most of the "management" at the company were promoted for either being "favorites" or because there was a lack of people who actually wanted the responsibility without making enough money to justify it.

2. "yikes"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Clear Channel Outdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

name recognition for future job opportunities

Cons

I don't know about other markets, but in Sacramento if you don't reach the 25k revenue mark you get fired after 6 months