Clear Channel - Work hard, play hard | Glassdoor

"Work hard, play hard"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never laughed so hard in my life. I absolutely love coming into work every morning. The people here are incredible--the best I have ever worked with. People have taken a genuine interest in my success and have gone out of their way to make sure that I have the resources I need. I love this company and I love my co-workers!

Cons

I do not have any negatives to say. Clear Channel is in a state of change so for people who do not like to get their hands dirty--this isn't the company for them. But for people who like to work hard, the benefits are amazing. I love my job and I know that I am definitely more than just a number for this company.

Advice to Management

Continue to set your top performers up for success. Top performers need to constantly be challenged--continue to give them projects to work on to stimulate their minds. In regards to poor performers, continue to mentor them and mold them into the best possible employee. Allow them to shadow a top performer so they can "learn from the best."

Other Employee Reviews for Clear Channel

1. "Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Columbus, OH

I worked at Clear Channel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoyed the poeple that I worked with. Very fun group of employees, who work had but also have a lot of fun. Many company events to attend, and they are fun, not borring!

Cons

Can be hard to sell advertising to small local businesses, especially in touch economic times. It can get someone overly completitive in the office, and if you find a new business...try to keep in on the down low, until the ad's go live.

2. "Solid media & entertainment company to Grow with lots of Opportunity awaiting"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic portfolio, friendly helpful colleagues - amazing, motivating & supportful corporate team. Clear Channel gives you the tools you need for the tooolbox - but it's up to you where, when and how to build the empire.

Cons

I don't see many cons - as with any sales career, there will always be ups and downs, but the right talent will conquer through it and not let it bring you down.

Advice to Management

I would like to see a little more support from management on an organizational level. I would also like to see the AE's that are unhappy and complaining about their jobs - to find another job so they stop bringing others down around them.