ClearChoice Dental Implants - Enjoying every minute of it! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ClearChoice Dental Implants

"Enjoying every minute of it!"

I have been working at ClearChoice Dental Implants full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very autonomous environment. We work hard, but are given an opportunity to make an impact in the company, our voice is heard. If you are willing to push yourself you can excel here. Fun environment and high quality co-workers. Very dynamic company where change is embraced. Strong leadership team.

Cons

We do not necessarily have all the systems we need to be efficient. Many of the existing systems don't "talk to each other"

Advice to Management

Continue to reach out to internal and external customers to gain insight into what's working and what isn't working.

Other Employee Reviews for ClearChoice Dental Implants

"Choice is CLEAR to AVOID THIS PLACE!!!"

Current Employee - PEC
    Current Employee - PEC

Pros

4 Day workweek
    GREAT PAY and Commission structure
    Not a hard sell, Patients need and want the work
    Usually a happy environment (in my office)

Pretty independent job, you will not be bothered by management (but thats also the downside, ince there is a LACK of communication) However, drs in each center are different in how involved they are in your results.

Cons

Unreasonable expectations. Expect a certain close rate, no matter what!! (you get a mixed bag of patients, poor, good income but bad credit, health issues that disqualify them) so when you don't make your goal bc of these reasons its frustrating bc they don't wanna hear it.

You sell people, but a lot of them can't get approved for financing. Cancellations outside of your control (health, unhappy w an aspect of their experience, can't get the money) Managers don't care and say its your responsibility to overcome them, convince them to stay, etc Really doesn't matter how good you are at this job when people cancel its for reasons out of your control.

Management in Denver are UNPROFESSIONAL, BAIT and Switch, they lie, they keep you in the dark about EVERYTHING! VERY Unethical.
    NO 401k matching, which is bad for long term employment, however, no one usually can deal with this garbage of a co longer than a yr or two. VERY UNQUALIFIED management, as far as the sales team go. As far as a lot of Center Managers go too.

Advice to Management

Do background checks on your candidates and stop hiring warm bodies. I have never worked with some of the DUMBEST people in my life. I am not exaggerating. I can't understand how some people have gotten hired through ClearChoice.

If you continue to keep putting money first over patients, your downfall will eventually happen. ESpecially in San jose...Pay attention and RESPOND TO patient complaints. They are paying for NORDSTROM experience but are delivered Walmart.

COMMUNICATE with employees.

Educate the Call Center (not everyone in their defense needs education) stop quoting patines over the phone when 1) how can you quote when on the phone, you can't trust what they tell u until u see the scans!! 2) Fees do vary in each location!!! so when you tell someone 3k for one tooth, well in CA its at lthe very least 5k.

"poor experience"

Former Employee - PEC
    Former Employee - PEC

Pros

great pay considering the job you must do

Cons

management does not communicate with employees even when they are doing poorly or when there is a possibility of them terminating you.

Management is not qualified to manage sales people

The premise here is that a call center fills seats, but its a game of luck. You can have unemployed, broke, or people with plain poor credit and no cash who you are trying to get to purchase 50k in products. No matter how good you are in sales it wont matter if you try to sell to someone who can not even get financed

Advice to Management

communicate