ClearCompany - Great environment | Glassdoor

"Great environment"

Pros

Open to ideas from all employees, easily accessible management

Cons

Less "benefits" than a large company might offer.

Other Employee Reviews for ClearCompany

"Work Hard - Play Hard"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time

Pros

Overall, I have really enjoyed working at ClearCompany. As a company in the Talent Management Business, they really do walk their talk. They actively listen to employees to consistently improve the culture. They provide great benefits and foster a very productive, fun and fulfilling work environment. With a mission to attract, align and engage a-players I feel like this is very true. I would consider myself as someone who always strives to go above and beyond and provide innovative ideas. I have been able to provide value, be rewarded for my efforts and am motivated to continue those efforts.

Cons

As a newer organization, ClearCompany is very agile. This is something I find a pro, but not all people like that setting. If someone has a good idea then it usually doesn't take long to implement and try it out.

"Best of Both Worlds"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ClearCompany offers a fulfilling and unique work environment. The product is best in class and the leadership team has years of experience managing a business yet the culture is very much like a startup. The working environment provides the look and feel of a younger organization with the benefits of a well-established company that has a very strong future outlook. You can wear jeans to work in a high rise office in downtown Boston!

Cons

There is no room to hide at ClearCompany. Expectations and goals are set and visible to everyone from the CEO on down so if you would not thrive in this type of setting it may not be for you.

Advice to Management

I would keep rolling out surveys as often as possible to take the pulse of the employees.