ClearSlide - Great team, solid training, lots of opportunity | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ClearSlide

"Great team, solid training, lots of opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ClearSlide is a fun but professional start-up in super growth mode. I've just started in sales and am already loving the opportunity. It's rare that the all stars align in any sales role - getting to sell a great product with a big edge on the competition, to a market that is actually interested, training to support you, solid sales leadership and the opportunity to rake it in if you work hard.

Cons

Haven't seen an downside so far - you have to work hard to be a top performer but that's to be expected!

Advice to Management

Keep sharing information and news throughout the company - we're growing so fast it's difficult to keep up with all the change and news.

Other Employee Reviews for ClearSlide

"There are a lot of great startups to work for right now, this definitely isn't one of them"

Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClearSlide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of smart, ambitious and talented people in the CSS and AE positions. Free yogurt and coffee.

Cons

Senior level sales leadership is a abysmal. Employees are purely human resources to be expended without care or concern. Looking on the reviews posted here before, it's obvious they have a track record for what i'm complaining about. I brought this up with my recruiter and I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she said that they "completely overhauled the problems that led to so many people leaving, or being fired." After a few weeks here I could see that was all lip service. Their reputation for causing damage in people's professional lives is well deserved. Would only recommend CS if you have no other options on the table.

Advice to Management

Get somebody new in the senior level sales management

"All you need to know about ClearSlide is the nicknames...ClearingHouse, ChopShop, Churn&Burn"

Former Employee - Sales Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClearSlide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice view, Nice laptops, Good coffee, pretty people

Cons

5% of sales reps are making money at ClearSlide.

Do your hwk and ask your friends before getting sold. A lot of horror stories out there. You have been warned.

Your coworker you thought went on vacation was fired. Nobody will update you.

Advice to Management

End the 3 day weekends at Tahoe and work on weekends and late at night like most start-ups. Culture is soft.