ClearSlide - Want to have a job where you get treated like an adult? | Glassdoor
  1. "Want to have a job where you get treated like an adult?"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working in sales it's hard to find a place that just lets you do what you do best, sell! No call minimums, no one standing by the door to make sure you arent 1 min late, no micromanaging.

Cons

ClearSlide is being rebuilt, almost like a start-up within a bigger company. If you don't like being challenged with stretch assignments and high energy teammates you won't like it here.

Advice to Management

Keep letting us do our thing and we will keep rocking and rolling.

ClearSlide2019-11-08
  1. "Great team, awesome industry"

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time

Pros

Fantastic team. You will be around smart, passionate, and fun people. Exciting industry. The space is growing fast and ClearSlide is one of the leaders. The parent company is investing into the product and the team after the acquisition. While the product is still very much relevant, it is on the trajectory to recapture the leadership in the space. The office is in a good location next to the Ferry Building.

Cons

The company had to go through some growth issues as a startup and through an acquisition last year, so that might have made things a bit chaotic in the past.

ClearSlide2018-09-26
  2. "Great People"

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with the team was wonderful

Cons

Competitive market and perceived as a "nice to have" product, which is has so much more value than people realize

ClearSlide2019-09-03

Discover more reviews about ClearSlide.