ClearSlide - Great place to be for those that are willing to put in the effort | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ClearSlide

"Great place to be for those that are willing to put in the effort"

Current Employee - Corporate Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great office

Exec team is not only open to feedback and criticism they ask you to give it to them straight and they are doing a great job of implementing change

Company is doing an excellent job as a whole of improving (from process, to culture, to compensation, and all across the board)

Cons

Still lacking on the support side of the house, you wear many hats as a Corporate Account Exec

Month to month quota is no joke and not for the faint of heart, you will need to grind to be successful

Advice to Management

Continue to solicit feed back from those of us that are in the trenches in regards to the product road map. We need to build out the support side of the house, it is critical in allowing sales to do our job, SELL. This rocket ship is on the right path, we are not there yet but we will be soon

Other Employee Reviews for ClearSlide

"Fantastic Experience"

Current Employee - Corporate Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, Killer product, Flexible time-off

Cons

Stressful, difficult sell, rushed sales cycle

Advice to Management

Move to quarterly quota

"Focused, Determined, and Willing to Succeed"

Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClearSlide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro that you need to know if you are considering a career in sales is that you will learn from some of the hardest working franchise players in the Bay Area. If you want to play ping pong all day there is a really cool table tennis spot in North Beach called AMDT PING PONG. I believe they even sell Ben and Jerry's.

Sales people show up everyday, with hard working, honest intentions. Helmets are on in an effort to maximize customer interaction whether it is from a support or sales perspective-connectivity is trending.

Cons

The role was not a specific match for myself. I do not feel the need to complain about a growing company that provides significant opportunity to hard work employees. I write my darkest thoughts in my journal.

Advice to Management

There are some employees on the corporate side that show up everyday and reveal a work ethic that is unmatched in the Bay Area from a sales perspective. Bring these people close and continue on.