Cover image for Clearlink

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hands down the best company I have been privileged to be apart of.

Aug 23, 2016 - Insurance Sales Agent in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work atmosphere. You will be surrounded by people that quickly become family. The pay is there. They pay for your licence if your going to be a PNC Agent. Dedicated Management and Coaches. This isn't just a job this is a Career!! Great benefits. You will never find a Culture as great as Clearlink!!!

Cons

You need to be used to change. It may be a fun environment but it is still a place of business and with that comes lots of change if you can handle that then this is the place for you!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good environment and benefits

Oct 10, 2022 - Staff Writer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the people I work with and the projects I’m involved in. I feel like I get paid fairly and get good benefits, including paid time off.

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

We're glad that you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink - thank you for sharing!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

great place to start sales career

Dec 2, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

great training, integration, and resources for employees to excel at their job.

Cons

feels like a boys club.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Thank you for your feedback, and all you did to contribute during your time at Clearlink!

Discover more reviews about Clearlink.

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity
  • I & D
  • Perks & Benefits
  • Giving Back

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.

Clearlink Job Seekers Also Viewed