Cover image for Clearlink

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee

Employess are used as gasoline to fuel the fire.

May 11, 2012 - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good friends that I will miss.

Cons

First of all, I worked at this company for just under two years, including nearly 7 months on the "sales compliance team" which monitored the calls of fraudulent sales reps who lied to customers to get the sale. Most "coaches" (lower level sales managers) would actually encourage this to keep the numbers high. Clear link boasts something like a 250% turnover rate, (which is supposed to be low for a call center!) But having worked on the department who saw all the people being fired, through "write ups" (Which they hand out dozens and dozens daily) I can tell you that the turn over rate is closer to 500%. HORRIBLE FOR ANY COMPANY. I personally never lied to the customer, and at one point STILL had the highest conversation rate - making the company many tens of thousands of dollars. They then changed the criteria forcing more and more sales, and higher and higher conversion, including "cross sales" (selling a product the customer didn't want, or call in for). Employees were not meeting the new matrix, and mass employees were terminated. I can Honestly say this is a company who values the employee ONLY as much as their last sale. They do not care about ethics, or honesty, and will fire the sales reps the moment they do not hit the required cross sales, regardless of how much money they have made the company in the past, even with perfect attendance, and top personal integrity. Don't work for this company, you will be fired at some point, and without warning. despite your years of Loyalty.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good environment and benefits

Oct 10, 2022 - Staff Writer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the people I work with and the projects I’m involved in. I feel like I get paid fairly and get good benefits, including paid time off.

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

We're glad that you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink - thank you for sharing!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

great place to start sales career

Dec 2, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

great training, integration, and resources for employees to excel at their job.

Cons

feels like a boys club.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Thank you for your feedback, and all you did to contribute during your time at Clearlink!

Discover more reviews about Clearlink.

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity
  • I & D
  • Perks & Benefits
  • Giving Back

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.

Clearlink Job Seekers Also Viewed