Cover image for Clearlink

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Former Sales Rep on AT&T

Oct 10, 2017 - Salesman in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool new office. And nice free drinks.

Cons

Company is a disappointing mess. Employees are treated as 2nd class citizens. Super high turnover results. People can't work for an employer who turns and burns the sales force like these guys are constantly doing. Good agents leave because they can't make a living off of lies and false promises. Disgusted by coaches and sales managers who are sex crazed perverts. Yes, it goes on. Don't pretend otherwise.

3 people found this review helpful

Employee Relations Manager

We appreciate you leaving a review, and it has been shared with our leadership team. At Clearlink, we strive to create meaningful relationships and would like you to hear more about the relationship we formed with you. Email hr@clearlink.com and share your experience with our HR team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great!!

Nov 17, 2022 - Utilization Management Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay and holidays off

Cons

Job stability, longevity of positions

Be the first to find this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Thank you for sharing! We're so glad you've enjoyed working for Clearlink.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Starter Sales Job

Oct 27, 2022 - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They give you the basic skills in order to close a deal and in time and help you build the confidence you need to become a true professional.

Cons

If you dont put in the work you dont get paid enough.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink.

Discover more reviews about Clearlink.

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity
  • I & D
  • Perks & Benefits
  • Giving Back

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.

Clearlink Job Seekers Also Viewed