Cover image for Clearlink

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Some pros, but soooo many more cons

Oct 19, 2017 - Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

This place is awesome to work at to build basic sales skills you can use to apply for other places. -They will hire virtually anyone with any customer service skills to fill training classes (also a con) -Great place if you're in school since they're flexible. -They give away a lot of swag and have cool parties. -The people on the phone and coaches are awesome (People in upper management not so much). -Offers virtually same benefits as any other call center - You only need to adhere to 80% of your shift

Cons

Ever since I started working here over 3 years ago, and it gets worse and worse. Even as a top performer. -Let me start off by saying that having an average of only 6 months as the amount of time people have worked here should be a huge red flag. Its an unemployment factory. There are months where they will lose more people than they hire. -As to what makes it worse and worse is before Sykes bought Clearlink they cut everyone's commisons from up to 10% down to 7% max to make them seem more profitable. That was a big hurt to people's lively hood and resulted in multiple high performing reps leaving for other sales jobs. -They don't care how long you've worked here, not at all. No matter how much they tell you they do, senior reps leave without any sort offer to get them to stay -It doesn't matter how killer of a week you had the week before it's always what are you doing for us this very second. -The vacation system is a joke. You can only plan days off 2 weeks in advance and the maximum time off you can take is based off company needs. So for example there's only 30 hours of time off available on a day you need off (because we're understaffed or forecasted to be busy) for let's say a vacation you planned months ago but people who showed up to work before you OR logged into the system at home right at midnight and signed up for time off that day... well guess what sorry, have to find someone to cover it or take a write up. -Zero sick days here to use in case you get sick, only "personal days" you can use them when ever you want, but only for one day and you get a very limited amount, less than 8 a year. Again, bite the bullet and take a write up, doesn't matter if you have a doctor note. -They have people called "employee advisor" who are supposed to let the clueless upper management know why moral is so low and what they can do to make it better... six months later, no changes... - honestly there's so much more but I'm tired of writing... not like anything will change.

11 people found this review helpful

Employee Relations Manager

Thank you for your analysis of our organization. We’ve read through your entire statement and made notes of your concerns. Those notes will be passed on to our leadership team and reviewed by the appropriate parties. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships - with our partners, with the community, but most of all with our employees. We're sorry you feel that your experience did not reflect that. Sincere thanks for being a part of the Clearlink organization. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great!!

Nov 17, 2022 - Utilization Management Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay and holidays off

Cons

Job stability, longevity of positions

Be the first to find this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Thank you for sharing! We're so glad you've enjoyed working for Clearlink.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Starter Sales Job

Oct 27, 2022 - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They give you the basic skills in order to close a deal and in time and help you build the confidence you need to become a true professional.

Cons

If you dont put in the work you dont get paid enough.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink.

Discover more reviews about Clearlink.

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity
  • I & D
  • Perks & Benefits
  • Giving Back

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.

Clearlink Job Seekers Also Viewed