Cover image for Clearlink

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

You get what you put in.

Mar 24, 2018 - Sales Coach in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is literally the easiest money you will ever make; the customers are calling YOU to SET UP! There are very specific guidelines in place as far as attendance, quality assurance, and pay. Coaches and Managers care about their teams on a very deep level, and want everyone to succeed.

Cons

Communication from the top down is not the greatest; it can sometimes feel like the company's focus for the month or quarter changes at the drop of a hat.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great!!

Nov 17, 2022 - Utilization Management Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay and holidays off

Cons

Job stability, longevity of positions

Clearlink Response

Thank you for sharing! We're so glad you've enjoyed working for Clearlink.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Starter Sales Job

Oct 27, 2022 - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They give you the basic skills in order to close a deal and in time and help you build the confidence you need to become a true professional.

Cons

If you dont put in the work you dont get paid enough.

Clearlink Response

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink.

Discover more reviews about Clearlink.

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity
  • I & D
  • Perks & Benefits
  • Giving Back

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.

Clearlink Job Seekers Also Viewed