Cover image for Clearlink

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome culture, mediocre pay, iffy mngmt

May 29, 2013 - Corporate Staff in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome culture, fun people & parties. Open communication,

Cons

Seems like the sales team go through people and the coaches get changed around all the time. Corporate staff (minus marketing) all have pretty secure jobs if you aren't an idiot. HR has no idea what they are doing at times as far as growth goes.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great!!

Nov 17, 2022 - Utilization Management Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay and holidays off

Cons

Job stability, longevity of positions

Be the first to find this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Thank you for sharing! We're so glad you've enjoyed working for Clearlink.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

More good than bad

Aug 28, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

There’s been a lot of volatility lately. There are a lot of new hires. There has been a lot to digest in the past couple of years. With all of that said, accepting a position at Clearlink has been one of the better choices I’ve made. Most of the angst here in the review section comes from company veterans, naturally. The new CEO, who actually founded Clearlink, came in in January 2022 and started asking a lot of questions with high expectations to get this company where it should be. I’ve actually been pretty excited and optimistic about the changes he’s trying to make. We have a lot of potential and it’s going to take some hard work, but I think it’s going to pay off pretty significantly, so I’m in it for the long-run. New management always results in turnover, so that doesn’t worry me. I’m just waiting for all of us to get a few more resources and I think we’ll be golden.

Cons

Minus 1 star for lack of people resources and minus another star for pay and benefits—pay is good, but for the amount of work and revenue, could be better. As far as benefits, I would’ve liked unlimited PTO, a 401K match from day 1, higher premium contributions from the company, lower deductibles, flat co-pays on health insurance (this would be huge), select health instead of bcbs(who views chiropractic care beyond a basic crack as physical therapy, which is expensive).

3 people found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

We appreciate your feedback. There has been a lot of change and we can understand your sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

Discover more reviews about Clearlink.

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity
  • I & D
  • Perks & Benefits
  • Giving Back

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.

Clearlink Job Seekers Also Viewed