Cover image for Clearlink

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing pay if you can stay positive

Oct 1, 2020 - Sales Representative in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great coaches who take interest in your success -Clear expectations -Great commission opportunities

Cons

-Coaches are paid based off your performance (can create stress) -Even though customers call you, they don't want to talk to you. Most calls begin somewhat tense and can easily turn into customers being angry with the process you have to follow to create a new account.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good environment and benefits

Oct 10, 2022 - Staff Writer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the people I work with and the projects I’m involved in. I feel like I get paid fairly and get good benefits, including paid time off.

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

We're glad that you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink - thank you for sharing!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

STAY AWAY FROM CLEARLINK AT ALL COSTS

Dec 2, 2022 - Consumer Brands in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

This used to be a great place to work. There are some work/life balance benefits that were implemented by previous leadership that are still a part of the company like remote work and half-Fridays. But these benefits are hardly worth the horrendous mismanagement of this company.

Cons

You will be treated like a child and micromanaged. You will need to start seeing a therapist because of all the gaslighting. Heaven forbid you have a medical emergency or other serious issue, be prepared to be reprimanded for missing work. If you ever try to leave and get a new job, Clearlink will contact your next employer and tell them you signed a non-compete and that they intend to take action. This is seriously one of the sleaziest companies in Utah and it's all gone downhill since the acquisition by Clarke Capital.

3 people found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Employee Experience Director

Thank you for your feedback and your contributions to Clearlink. We wish you the best in your next role. If you would like to share feedback directly, please contact hr@clearlink.com. Thank you.

Discover more reviews about Clearlink.

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity
  • I & D
  • Perks & Benefits
  • Giving Back

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.

Clearlink Job Seekers Also Viewed