Clearlink - Still new, but loving it! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clearlink

"Still new, but loving it!"

Current Employee - Web Designer in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Web Designer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Interviewing was a breeze. The amazing and friendly people make it worth it. We get to wear hats, be creative, and have tattoos. Competitive and weekly direct deposit pay is awesome. Located right off the freeway, so convenient. Very relaxed environment. Fun and exciting projects to work on.

Cons

I really have no complaints so far since I've started working here. They are willing to help you become better, and are open to suggestions on how to make things better.

Other Employee Reviews for Clearlink

"Smart People=Awesome Learning and Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Marketing in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best part about working at clearlink is the people. There are so many smart people that I get to work with and learn from. It has helped my growth as i learn about every facet a marketing/call center business. I get the chance to work with crazy smart people in roles ranging from design, to SEO, to Management, to Sales and call center staffing. If you're willing to learn something new there are no shortage of options at clearlink.

Cons

I think the biggest con about clearlink is keeping up with the growth. because the company has grown so fast there are a few areas that they are still building out to accomodate a weird "puberty" phase of the business. This provides a good avenue for people to build a name for themselves

Advice to Management

As clearlink grows it will take more effort to maintain strong lines of communication throughout the company.

"Work/Life Balance and Company Culture are Best in My 13 Professional Years."

Current Employee - Marketing in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very fun, active, healthy, charitable company culture; many perks including free personal courses, tuition reimbursement, 100% paid healthcare premiums

Cons

Marketing is fast-paced, stressful. Work weekends often. No 401k match. Occasional poor communication from management. Tuition reimbursement too low.

Advice to Management

Ensure managers communicate to employees - verbal warnings should be given prior to written. Add 401k match. Increase tuition reimbursement.