Clearlink - What a complete joke! | Glassdoor

"What a complete joke!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ummmm not sure there are any. Really perhaps the utter lack of dress code.

Cons

Unprofessional, ill prepared and more. Hired as a inside sales rep yet when I hit the floor they had no headsets for me or my classmates not enough desk chairs or computers that worked and the environment is loud! The desks are dirty and the computers don't work! Yuck! This company is a joke! Perhaps in the corporate side is different but the sales side blows!

Advice to Management

See notes above!!! Please have the equipment needed for the employees you hire! So disappointed in Clearlink!

Clearlink Response

May 13, 2014 – PR Specialist

We appreciate your feedback, and will pass it along to our training and facility managers. Our goal is to ensure new hires have all the tools and resources they need to be successful, and that we ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Clearlink

"Best company in Salt Lake Valley"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Loads of benefits, free healthcare after a year, trips Vegas, fun people.

Cons

Location is sort of remote.

Advice to Management

Keep recognizing and rewarding individuals who are putting in extra effort to make Clearlink succeed.

"Best job ever, period."

Current Employee - CMO in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - CMO in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There are three things I love most about CLEARLINK. 1) The people. There are so many talented and dynamic people that occupy the building, it's hard not to learn something and make lasting friendships. 2) The opportunities. CLEARLINK has grown immensely over the past few years and is constantly promoting from within. There's incredible opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth for all employees. 3) The experiences. CLEARLINK prides itself on providing its people - employees, their families, its partners, and the greater community - with unique and often once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Incredible trips and wild adventures are just a few of the ways CLEARLINK rewards its family.

Cons

There is one thing that is always constant at CLEARLINK, and that's change. It's often positive change, a byproduct of growth, but with it comes a lack of structure and process. Employees are often left to figure things out on their own and are expected to challenge the status quo.

Advice to Management

Keep the vibrant culture alive at all costs and continue to look for new, innovative ways to incentivize employees and the greater CLEARLINK family.