Clearpoint - Take Your Career to the Next Level with Clearpoint! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clearpoint

"Take Your Career to the Next Level with Clearpoint!"

Current Employee - Senior CopyWriter in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior CopyWriter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Clearpoint full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Truly to many to list, but here are a few for starters: 1) Top pay for top talent; 2) Exceptional benefits including stellar medical coverage, vacation pay, 401K with a generous match; 3) A professional network that reads like a Who's Who from Forbes magazine (meaning MORE and BETTER hiring prospects for candidates); 4) A sincere desire to help candidates further their careers; and 5) Values and ethics that would make anyone proud to be part of the Clearpoint organization ... and the list goes on ...

Cons

None! Seriously, none. And, I really tried to think of some!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! You truly set the standard to which all staffing agencies and companies in general should aspire. I appreciate all you do to go out of your way for your candidates/employees -- from the generous 401K match right down to the sweet treats to mark our anniversary with the company. Thank you for making the difference between "just a job" and a "career" with vision and endless possibilities!

Other Employee Reviews for Clearpoint

"Mom & Pop companies - huge pros, sometimes huge cons."

Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

Pros

Family feel; almost unlimited work / life balance opportunities, almost unlimited earning potential; very little turnover, warm atmosphere, mentoring available

Cons

Nepotism rampant; husband / wife-run company can lead to an uncomfortable working environment when times aren't rosy at home; limited growth opportunities because of size

Advice to Management

Family atmosphere is nice, but a more defined line between family/friends and business is necessary to keep a company professional.

"Working as a contractor for the first time"

I have been working at Clearpoint (More than a year)

Pros

- Very responsive to requests and questions. I love the warm interaction with the staff whenever I have any concerns.
    - I always look forward to yummy cakes they present to us on our birthdays and work anniversary.

Cons

- Direct deposit option should be presented to the employee. Its frustrating to go to bank all the time to deposit your salary check.
    - Less holiday perks/gifts than other staffing agency. I see other staffing agency have a little more edge than ClearPoint

Advice to Management

- Please include direct deposit as an option for employees. Its not 1980ssss any more. I understand that you want to maintain the interactions with employees but maybe you can instead keep monthly Q&A sessions for contractors to show up and ask questions or share concerns with the clear point team.