Clearwater Technologies Group - A once fine group renamed and destroyed by bad management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clearwater Technologies Group

"A once fine group renamed and destroyed by bad management"

Former Employee - Business Redevelopment Consultant in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Business Redevelopment Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Clearwater Technologies Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There is a very small number of good personnel left who will most likely leave in the next two or three months unless conditions change.

Cons

Continual erosion of operating assets, loss of customer base, continual federal and state criminal investigations.

Other Employee Reviews for Clearwater Technologies Group

1. "Corporate trainer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Clearwater Technologies Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clearwater is that one enthusiast work place where work is not work but fun all the way :D you don’t find an office here , you make a family that drives you to perform and always is there for you hell or high water. You can’t possibly want anything better when you are a member of the Clearwater family because you build on your career with fun and happiness going hand in hand. The amount I have grown here and how much my attitude has become positive is abundant! I consider myself lucky enough to have the best boss, colleagues and work life!

Cons

Absolutely no cons to mention

2. "Great Company to kick start your career with Enthusiastic team."

Former Employee - Human Resources in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Human Resources in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Clearwater Technologies Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Well... Pros are so, many with this company, if you talk about one.. Then this help you to grow in all aspects ( Communication, Presentation, Grooming, etc,.) They help you to be an ENTREPRENEUR.. WORKING WITH CLEARWATER INC YOU CAN OWN YOUR BUSINESS.
    I worked as a HR Executive with Clearwater Inc, I joined as a Fresher, Swati and Ajay (Boss) helped me to grow... Very supportive as well..
    I really enjoyed working with Clearwater inc with young and enthusiastic team, supportive Boss.. I miss you all. And thank you for the platform Swati you gave me which is actually helpful to grow...

Guyz... Don't go with reviews.... Reviews are the secondary thing, I'll suggest go to the company and better watch it yourself...
    Hope you guyz.. Get a chance to work with Clearwater Inc..

All the best !!!!!

Cons

There is no room for a person who don't want to grow and who want to work as employee . Beware if you are lazy and just working for peanuts.

Advice to Management

Grow and Expand your branches to more Cities...

All the best !!! Team .