Clearwire - Great learning experience, but definite disconnect between management and other employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire

"Great learning experience, but definite disconnect between management and other employees."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Dynamic place to work, management eager to hear suggestions on how to improve operations. Creative people with good ideas will do very well at Clearwire. There is a lot of opportunity to prove yourself and be rewarded for your hard work.

Cons

Lack of job security due to layoffs. Middle and upper management do not seem to know what their employees are doing. Clearwire has suffered from very unsure direction (ie. the WiMax vs LTE issue).

Advice to Management

Try to get to know what those in the trenches do from day to day so that you can be better informed about Clearwire's operations.

Other Employee Reviews for Clearwire

1. "Great until June 2011"

Former Employee - Universal Resolutions Specialist in Milton, FL

Pros

Prior to June 2011 It was a fantastic place to work

Cons

Communication between Senior management and employees was abyssmal!

Advice to Management

Bring back jobs to the United States! When you off-shored ALL universal care and universal resolution calls you left customers totally frustrated. Manage your assets better. Be forthright and TELL THE TRUTH. Don't screw communities like Las Vegas and Milton with your lies and half-truths.

2. "Outstanding until the company decided to outsource their customer care and close the call center I worked at."

Former Employee - Universal Resolutions Specialist in Milton, FL

Pros

Clearwire had a very relaxed work environment the management was awesome and the company as a whole treated everyone like adults, there was absolutely no micro-managing .

Cons

Since it is after Clearwire decided to outsource their customer support and lay off about 1500 people in the process I can't think of anything that I wouldn't consider a con at this point.

Advice to Management

Yes, I would like to let them know how horrible the reps are that replaced us. I could understand if the only problem was that they were new to the job but they are rude and the reps that were laid off were so much more customer conscience then the outsourced reps. I hope the company goes Bankrupt!!