Clearwire - Working at Clearwire was awesome, with the most amazing teams and leaders, and people in general. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire

"Working at Clearwire was awesome, with the most amazing teams and leaders, and people in general."

Former Employee - Various Positions in Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Various Positions in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Clearwire full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Clearwire was so unique an environment that scrappy, fun, engaging, dynamic, full of recognition, with an amazing group of talent, able to ride through storms and sunny days with the same tenacity and eagerness one would want with a tech start up. The possibilities for growth and support of all types of personalities was second to none.

Cons

Truly the only down side that I can say about working at Clearwire was that the time had to end and the people go their separate ways. I would have been happy to stay there for many years and will always look back at my years there fondly

Advice to Management

I hope the management team from Clearwire takes their awesome and supportive enthusiasm to their next companies, and continues to deliver amazing leadership

Other Employee Reviews for Clearwire

1. "Great experience with many opportunities"

I have been working at Clearwire full-time

Pros

Infinite opportunities for upward movement

Cons

Lot of late nights working and weekends spent attached to your laptop.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent, communicate more with employees

2. "Unrewarding job (Not a career)"

I worked at Clearwire full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are young and no experience in the wireless industry this is the place for you.

Cons

If you were in the wireless industry and had a brain and worked hard then you were treated like a outcast. This was a poorly manged company that hire mostly former Sprint rejects and gave opportunities to young inexperienced people that obviously run this potential company into the ground. Poor management and widespread frivolous spending early in the years of Clear killed the big start up company.

Advice to Management

If you have a brain and middle aged or older then you didn't have a fighting chance. I spent 3 1/2 years in this hell watching and predicting the out come.