Clearwire - Running at 100mph | Glassdoor

"Running at 100mph"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Pros

Employees generally embrace visions & objectives of transformational network technology.

Cons

Whole question of retail vs. wholesale strategy should have been ironed in Dec 08 at time of JV with Intel, Google, Comcastse, TWC and Brighthouse.

Advice to Management

Figure out how to transition Clear retail customers to Sprint, Comcast, TWC or other acquirer's customer base, because no advertising + no smartphones = big loss to VZW and ATT now that 4G networks are becoming widespread. And move to LTE asap.

Other Employee Reviews for Clearwire

"Worst company I've ever worked for"

Former Employee - Account Services Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Account Services Representative in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

The medical, dental, paid vacation & sick leave are the only good things this company has to offer

Cons

Poor management; Not informative; Revolving door; Thousands of employees in, thousands out. No job security there. Volatile environment; Hostile workplace

Advice to Management

Clean out your current managers at the Las Vegas Call Center; They made an uncomfortable atmophere to work in!

"A pathetic company to work for"

Former Employee - Business to Business Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Business to Business Account Executive in Houston, TX

Pros

They offerred great pay and benefits package.

Cons

A pathetic company with a ridiculously high attrition rate and shaky sense of direction as a whole (as you can see from the every day reports). Hired us and laid us off like dogs and later admitted they gave did not even give us the proper tools necessary in order to succeed (which I can assure you they didn't). Had 3 job offers at time of. Made the worse decision of my life to take theirs.

Advice to Management

Recognize people and the company's ineffieciencies as a whole to hopefully better succeed in the future.