Clearwire - I feel as though a different picture was painted for me when I was first offered my job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire

"I feel as though a different picture was painted for me when I was first offered my job."

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Kirkland, WA

Pros

The benefits are really good.

Cons

No room for promotion. Raises/promotions not fairly given. Expected to work 10+ hour days.

Other Employee Reviews for Clearwire

1. "Good compensation, could use help with job security."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

Pros

Pay, benefits, rapidly growingly industry. Must be prepared to work extensively outside the office environment. Management could so well to recognize talent as well as communicate better with all employees.

Cons

There is too much uncertainty whether the certain employees will have their jobs the next day. Improving communication about top managements' plans would help a whole lot.

Advice to Management

I would urge the management to keep each employee up to date on company activities and significant changes in the business plan.

"Hectic, and disconnected."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Good benefits, decent pay for the job performed. A lot of people in the organization are very proud of the products and service, and believe in what they are doing.

Cons

Self-centered mentality of management and team members, a real air of "this is my football, and we're not going to play" mentality among team members - it was like everyone was afraid to share any knowledge for fear of it lessening thier value; almost a paranoia it seemed.

Advice to Management

Less emphasis on trendy ads and catchy slogans, and more effort at hole-patching the network. Maybe a balance of both would benefit the company more.