Clinical Research Advantage - Fast growing company that offers many advancement opportunities! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Research Advantage

"Fast growing company that offers many advancement opportunities!"

I have been working at Clinical Research Advantage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love my position and this company! It's fast paced! They offer bonuses and incentives that reward performance. There are opportunities to advance, great benefits and great people to work with. The company provides great patient care. I recommend this company to anyone who wants a fast paced, thriving company that rewards those who work hard and want to make a difference.

Cons

There aren't many cons to working with this company. When interviewing (for any company) make sure you would want to work with the person who is interviewing you - the other reviewers didn't seem to get along with their managers or peers.

Advice to Management

Maybe be more selective in hiring? The other reviews seem to be from those who weren't a fit with the cultulre and weren't with the company long. Look for people who are motivated by research, patient care, incentives, teamwork and the fast pace that our culture demands.

Other Employee Reviews for Clinical Research Advantage

"Surely there are better places...."

Former Employee - CRC
    Former Employee - CRC

I worked at Clinical Research Advantage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Negligible benefits. I have had better and I have had worse. On the bright side you can move up in the organization if you spend a year or two working at it but forget any pay raise whether its in your contract or not. Consistency in data collection with lots of required training.

Cons

Leadership? If you can call it that. Temper tantrums galore, high turnover (one site lost two coordinators in a month), no pay raises to be had, competency of middle management questionable and people put in a position of power to manipulate subordinates. The behavior internally is not indicative of a professional organization and forget about any loyalty to employees - backstabbing is not faux pas. Bear in mind the for-profit research industry is plagued with it. Many including myself have felt threatened/uncomfortable with how employee /manager relations are handled. So be forewarned! My experience may/may not dictate how the site you work for will work for you.

Advice to Management

Your employees do talk to each other from site to site and your not immune to weaknesses like perhaps you think you are. Compensate appropriately, give justifiable increases in wages, admit to fault instead of passing the blame on to your subordinates for your inaccuracies, be accountable and proactive in making people perform better outside of a few tokens every quarter and don't lie/fabricate truths about your employees to protect your own interests!

2. "Sub Investigator"

Former Employee - Sub-Investigator in Council Bluffs, IA
    Former Employee - Sub-Investigator in Council Bluffs, IA

I worked at Clinical Research Advantage (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Research opportunities for patients. Great employment opportunity for medical providers with great compensation.

Cons

Some travel involved when doing new study for investigators/sub-investigators.