Clinical Research Advantage - Love it here! | Glassdoor

"Love it here!"

Current Employee - Research Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Research Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Clinical Research Advantage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working as a research assistant at Clinical Research Advantage about 8 months ago and I couldn't be happier with my decision to join this fast growing company. When I was hired I was told that I would have a lot of opportunity for growth and that is aspect I have been able to experience first hand in just my little time here so far. It hasn't even been a year and I am already transitioning into a higher role! The management has been great with training me to reach my full potential and all of my co-workers have turned into some of my closest friends. I really love the culture and I can't see myself working anywhere else!

Cons

I honestly can't think of too many cons besides the fact that I have experienced a couple changes as they have continued to grow. If you are someone who can't handle change or doesn't like trying new strategies for success this might not be the company for you. Since I started working with them they have already acquired one large clinical research company and I think they bought out another company pretty recently.

Advice to Management

Maybe more incentives for employee referrals.

Other Employee Reviews for Clinical Research Advantage

1. "Sleep testing and respiratory Branch of CRA- overall decent"

I have been working at Clinical Research Advantage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Owners are overall decent people and promote a positive environment. They work hard as well which motivates other staff to continuously work hard. My branch had great cohesiveness with all employees, who always pitched in to help each other out. Great place to gain experience,

Cons

They don't promote movement upwards, they take advantage of eager employers. Are dictated by insurance standards and guidelines, so it is a constant battle for referrals, reimbursement, patient collection, & overall income.

Advice to Management

Provide regular guidance as opposed to becoming overbearing when referrals are low. Provide marketing materials instead of relying on your underpaid sales reps to design, approve through you, then finally order.

"Would give ZERO stars if I could"

Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator
    Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator

Pros

Great if you like your hand held. Constantly. By inferior, inexperienced coworkers.

Cons

See Pros above.
    This company is a joke. The only competent employees are the ones from Radiant Research. Well the ones that haven't left in disgust yet anyway. This is not a place for those with industry experience. The Sponsors and CROs share this sentiment.

Advice to Management

Stop making sites function on an elementary level. Stop inventing "new processes" - your processes are ridiculous, with zero validity. Stop wasting everyone's time with training on topics that any one of us (from Radiant) could school any one at admin (from CRA) on.