Clinical Research Management - Because they are a contracting agency, most of one's experience will come from your job site. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Research Management

"Because they are a contracting agency, most of one's experience will come from your job site."

Current Employee - Research Associate in Silver Spring, MD
Current Employee - Research Associate in Silver Spring, MD

Pros

The company offers decent benefits: 401K with matching, Health plan, Dental plan, Short-term (you pay for) and Long-term (they cover) Disability, etc.

Cons

Although you are technically their employee, you have minimal interatcion with the management. They seem more interested in keeping their funding sources happy than in the actual employees at times. They offer no paternity leave. They put a cap on the amout of sick leave hours that one can earn.

Advice to Management

Making the company bigger doesn't always mean that it is getting better.

Other Employee Reviews for Clinical Research Management

1. "Unfortunate Experience"

Former Contractor - Senior Advisor in Freetown (Sierra Leone)
    Former Contractor - Senior Advisor in Freetown (Sierra Leone)

I worked at Clinical Research Management as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Great salary, international travel, safe and attractive accommodation

Cons

Found two cases of fraud perpetrated by national staff totalling tens of thousands of dollars. No immediate corrective action was taken and HQ rather than appreciating my advice, ignored me and provided no support. I was contacted by my former employer and returned to them in spite of a twenty percent drop in base salary.

Advice to Management

Don't coddle national staff who exploit the company. Morale among the upright staff suffered greatly.

"Epic Fail"

I worked at Clinical Research Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Money is okay for the area.

Cons

Just wanted to say how very disappointed I was to get a Registered Letter advising me that I was overpaid on my last paycheck from CRM and that if I did not pay back the money that "actions" would be taken. Since I left CRM on a good basis, or at least that is what I thought, I was amazed to get such a letter instead of a personal call. Really? YOU made an error and 3 months after I depart, I get a letter that I pay you back or else??????? Most reputable companies would have agreed they were in error and written the sum off the books..but not you. And in this age of Social Media, one bad review will be repeated over and over again. Luckily, or maybe not, for me, I am in a place where I could write you a check....but to be honest, if I would have had to borrow the money to pay you back, I would have done that just so I can totally write off CRM. Needless to say, I am going to bring this issue and the way it was handled to every forum I can find. And while you may not believe this, it's not the money...it is the way it was handled. What ever happened to customer service and niceness? CRM, epic FAIL for you.

Advice to Management

Employee morale can kill a company. And it only takes a little thing.